1) I'm thankful for the time spent w/ The Saint in the evenings, putting him to bed. He is now out of the Pack & Play, sleeping in The Princess' bed for now w/ her & doing quite well (& he's sleeping most of the night now...a BIG accomplishment!) I will sit in the rocker, praying the Rosary, while he goes back & forth between the bed & me.
2) I'm thankful for the kindness of the greeter at Walmart last evening. While he was getting the sticker printed for my return, he asked about my day & also gave me a great thought that someone passed on to him..."Every day is a good one, some are just better than others!" What a positive thought!
3) I'm thankful The Princess has been so helpful around the house lately. Each day she practically begs to wash dishes for me & for a five year old, she does a great job! (It probably doesn't hurt that we keep a credited account for her...she's saving up for a couple of the miniature American Girl dolls.)
4) I'm thankful for The Archangel's thirst for knowledge. At the library yesterday, he went straight to the science section & picked out books on all but 2 planets & a big pictorial book on weather. As he was reading a couple of the planet books, he was so excited to share some of the things he learned w/ me.
5) I'm thankful for The Prophet's growth & some of the great conversations we have together.
6) And a bonus for this week...I'm so thankful that on this day, two years ago, I gave birth to a wonderful blessing. The Saint has brought so much love & joy into our lives, drawing our family even closer together.