Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Premio Dardos" Award (3rd post today)


"Premio Dardos" is an Italian phrase that means "Prize Darts." This wonderful award was given to me by Judy at A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. This award is given to bloggers in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values they share in the form of creative and original writing.

I am happy to share this award w/ 15 bloggers & ask that they, in turn, pass it on to 15 more. Thank you all for your inspiration & dedication in sharing your thoughts w/ others!

1) Young Mom

2) Violin Mama

3) Kimberly at Catholic Family Vignettes

4) Crazy Girl at Celestial Academy

5) Colleen at Thoughts on Grace

6) Farmer's City Wife

7) Mary at Passionate Perseverance

8) Nicole at Mothering with Mary

9) Dianna at The Kennedy Adventures

10) Kathy at Faith on a High Wire

11) Kristen at St. Monica's Bridge

12) Kelly at Gratiae ut Deus

13) Angela at Pretty in Orange

14) Lucy & her daughters at Mystical Rose Design

15) SAHMinIL

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the award! We'll see if I get to passing it on at some point. :)

ViolinMama said...

Oh wow - I just saw this...THANK YOU for doing this...wow!! I hope to do this soon! I just addicted to your meme!! Much love!!