Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings


Judy over at A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings, hosts this meme every Wednesday. Simply list five things (or a prayer or any thoughts) for which you are truly thankful this week. Voicing my thanks helps put my life in perspective & realize that, no matter how bad things might be, there is still MUCH good surrounding me.


1) I'm thankful for the time spent w/ The Saint in the evenings, putting him to bed. He is now out of the Pack & Play, sleeping in The Princess' bed for now w/ her & doing quite well (& he's sleeping most of the night now...a BIG accomplishment!) I will sit in the rocker, praying the Rosary, while he goes back & forth between the bed & me.

2) I'm thankful for the kindness of the greeter at Walmart last evening. While he was getting the sticker printed for my return, he asked about my day & also gave me a great thought that someone passed on to him..."Every day is a good one, some are just better than others!" What a positive thought!

3) I'm thankful The Princess has been so helpful around the house lately. Each day she practically begs to wash dishes for me & for a five year old, she does a great job! (It probably doesn't hurt that we keep a credited account for her...she's saving up for a couple of the miniature American Girl dolls.)

4) I'm thankful for The Archangel's thirst for knowledge. At the library yesterday, he went straight to the science section & picked out books on all but 2 planets & a big pictorial book on weather. As he was reading a couple of the planet books, he was so excited to share some of the things he learned w/ me.

5) I'm thankful for The Prophet's growth & some of the great conversations we have together.

6) And a bonus for this week...I'm so thankful that on this day, two years ago, I gave birth to a wonderful blessing. The Saint has brought so much love & joy into our lives, drawing our family even closer together.

1 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAINT!!!!!
This list is SO wonderful!
Thanks for sharing that GREAT thought passed on to you at (the place I don't shop, hee hee)
Please tell me more about the miniature A. Dolls! Didn't know there was such a thing! Would love to hear more! And what a fantastic idea you have in saving up credits by serving within your family at home! I LOVE THIS! Thanks so much for joining in this meme:)