Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

30 Day "All About You" Meme (2nd post today)

My dear college friend, Angela (formerly known as Lawgirl), posted this on her blog & I thought it looked like a fun 30-day meme to do. Answer one question each day for the next 30 days. Mine will start tomorrow. I may have to modify a question or two, but I'll let you know on that day if I did. Let me know if you decide to try it too. I'd love to learn more about YOU!

BTW - She recently combined all her blogs into one & it is simply adorable. The colors are so fun & cheerful and she has something for everyone on there. She has a section for health & fitness, reviews, decorating, & just plain old everyday musings. It's called "Pretty in Orange." (Can you guess what her favorite color is?!?)

Day 01- Guilty pleasure.
Day 02- Something that inspires you.
Day 03- The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why.
Day 04- What you imagine paradise to be like.
Day 05- A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.
Day 06- Earliest thing you can remember.
Day 07- Favorite cover of your favorite song.
Day 08- Someone you think would make a good president.
Day 09- Five things you want to see change.
Day 10- A dream you had this past week described in detail.
Day 11- Favorite picture ever taken of yourself.
Day 12- Your favorite musical artist’s life story.
Day 13- A memory that never fails to make you laugh.
Day 14- Best mashup you’ve ever heard.
Day 15- A moment, phrase, or song that has changed your life the most.
Day 16- Something that you want to do within the next five years.
Day 17- What you want to be remembered for.
Day 18- A picture that makes you feel.
Day 19- A passage from a book that has touched you.
Day 20- A band that you immediately liked and the song that made you like them.
Day 21- Your favorite medium of art.
Day 22- Someone you would give your life up for without question.
Day 23- Most awkward first impression you feel you’ve ever given.
Day 24- Something you did as a child that other people remember you for.
Day 25- Something you would do if no one stopped you or if you knew you wouldn’t fail.
Day 26- Your definition of love.
Day 27- Your definition of the meaning of life.
Day 28- A moment you remember being completely happy in and a description of why you believe you were. What is your definition of happiness?
Day 29- What you live for.
Day 30- Ways you believe you have grown over the past thirty days.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Awww, you are so sweet!! Thanks for the shout out!! :D

Judy Dudich said...

Forgive my ignorance...by what is a "mashup"? Somehow I have the sneaking suspicion that I must be dating myself here, LOL

ViolinMama said...

I'm totally going to have to do this!!!! I've been reading yours and love it!