1) I'm SOOOOOO thankful to be able to open the house this week! As I'm typing this, there is a wonderful breeze blowing through our NEW patio door & back windows. AAAAHHHHH! I LOVE FRESH AIR!
2) Because of the cooler weather, I'm thankful I've been able to finally do some gardening. Monday I planted squash & green bean seeds, Tuesday I planted some flowers, & today I'm hoping to get my tomato plants & parsley in.
3) I'm thankful there are finally some girls in the neighborhood for The Princess to play with. It's tough enough being the only girl in the house, but there are mostly boys in the neighborhood, too.
4) I'm thankful for summer reading programs. In addition to the one at our library, the munchkins are participating in the one at Half Price Books too. Each week, if they read for at least 15 minutes for five days, they receive a $3 coupon. They can't combine the coupons, but there is plenty of reasonably priced stuff there that they're able to get something each week.
5) I'm thankful for music. I like a wide variety, so I can always seem to find something to fit the mood I'm in.