Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

NOTE: Just to let my readers know...after today, I'm going to take a couple weeks off for a computer break. I need to replenish my spiritual well & reconnect w/ my family. Please keep us in our prayers & I'll "see" you when I return!





Every once in a while, The Princess will get up in the middle of the night, not quite awake. She'll pace around her room, whimpering & crying. Since The Saint sleeps in her room, I usually rush in there & take her to my room until she's calmed down. I know she's calm when I ask who she is & who I am. If she answers correctly, I lead her back to bed & she's good for the rest of the night.

The other night, she had one of these little episodes. When I asked who she was, she answered correctly. However, when I asked who I was, she said (w/out pause), "Spiderman!" I'm guessing she had a dream about Spiderman since the munchkins had watched one of the movies earlier in the day.

2 comments:

Neen said...

It is good to be a super hero!

Molly said...

Awww! I once had a nightmare that Tigger from Winnie the Pooh was being stuffed into a jack-in-the-box. Just wait til she's a little older-she'll laugh about it. ;)

See you next week!
~Molly
www.mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com