Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day Four - What do I Think Paradise is Like? (2nd post today)

As a SAHM of four munchkins, my first thought of paradise is one hour of peace & quiet, where I am not exhausted. A place where there is no talking back, toys get picked up upon request, the house is always clean, & kids will eat whatever they are served...with NO complaints! Now don't get me wrong. I LOVE my children & would give my life for them. However, there are those days...

But, in all seriousness & after deep reflection, I think the following list sums up my real view of Paradise:

* We would all live in peace. All wars would cease & there would be no division between nations (including w/in the nations themselves.)
* People would care for one another w/out wondering how it would benefit them.
* ALL life would be respected from conception to natural death.
* There would be no more pain & suffering.
* We would walk w/ Jesus among all the angels & saints.

Isn't this what Jesus has promised us, so long as we follow Him? The road to Paradise is long & has many bumps & curves, but if we keep our eyes on the end & ask Jesus for help, we WILL reach the ultimate Paradise...Heaven.

Want to join in this 30 Day Meme? You can get the complete list of daily topics HERE. Be sure to leave me a comment so I can read yours.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Very lovely post, my friend. You thought of others and that was wonderful.

Judy Dudich said...

What a beautiful scene you've created in my mind! Thank you!
Can't wait to check out this meme.

ViolinMama said...

This is truly beautiful. Something to cling to...