Oh My! I feel so honored to be chosen for another blogger award!
Second...List 7 Things About Themselves
2. I have a bittersweet job on Saturdays...I'm a receptionist for a nursing home & rehabilitation center. I meet some wonderful people (residents & guests). One of the things that has struck me is how life can come full circle. I used to work in a daycare/preschool & it was tough to watch the parents leave their children while they went off to work. Now, I see the other end...I see the children leaving their parents, yet many do not even come to visit. This job has really given me a greater appreciation for the family I have.
3. I had many career choices as a child & in an odd way, I have actually fulfilled them! I wanted to be a teacher (I homeschool my children), a bus driver (I drive a mini-van, close enough to a bus!), a pediatrician (I tend to my children's illnesses & boo-boos), a beautician (I cut everyone's hair, including my own, & I style The Princess'), and a cheerleader (I encourage my children & Casinodad).
4. All four of my pregnancies ended w/ Pregnancy Induced Hypertension & labor had to be induced. It is a precursor to high blood pressure, which I was diagnosed w/ just a few months ago.
5. I vote Pro-Life...all other issues are secondary to protecting all life from conception to natural death!
6. I cheat when I make lasagna...I don't boil the noodles, I just put them in the pan & make sure they have plenty of sauce.
7. I love to blog & wish I had more time to put all my ideas down!
1. Kristen at St. Monica's Bridge
2. Erika at Raising (& Teaching) Little Saints
3. Pattie at A Catholic Life
4. Jamie at For Love of Cupcakes
5. Eileen at Ordained Praise
6. Holly at Three Sided Wheel
7. Mary at Coffee, Yarn, and Words
8. Victor at Time for Reflections
9. SAMHinIL at Catholic Christian Homeschooling
10. Farmer's City Wife at City Wife, Country Life