Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Friday, February 17, 2012

For Me? Why Yes, it's a Blog Award!

Many thanks to Kristen at St. Monica's Bridge! She's given me, along w/ four other ladies, the following blog award!



Liebster is a German word which means “dearest” or “beloved”. It can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to upcoming bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers) in order to create new connections and bring attention to wonderful growing blogs.

Now it is my turn to pass on the award, with these simple rules:
· Add the award to your blog.
· Thank the giver with a link back to them.
· List your top five picks and let them know they’ve been given the award by leaving a comment on their blog.
· Encourage your followers to “spread the love” to the blogs that you’ve spotlighted.

So, now it's my turn to pass this award on to the following bloggers:

1) Colleen at Thoughts on Grace - Colleen is a wonderful wife, mother, & grandmother who shares her love of the Catholic Faith w/ her readers.

2) Judy at Benmakesten - Judy has been such a tremendous source of inspiration & encouragement to me over the past few years. She's a wife, mother of 10, & Grammy to 4.

3) JJ's Mom at Growing the Garcia Family - I "met" JJ's Mom through the weekly Small Successes. She's a wife & mother of two handsome young boys.

4) Sherry at Chocolate for Your Brain - Sherry hosts Small Successes each week, is a wife & mother of 10, & has an incredible way w/ words...whether it be a blog post or magazine article.

5) Momto5Boys at Celestial Academy - My dear sister! She's a wife & mother to five handsome boys. While she doesn't blog as often as I'd like her to (LOL), she shares some great stories of her family & homeschooling adventures.


2 comments:

Neen said...

So Ironic as I was visited your blog for the same purpose just another award.

I am writing this to let you know that I really enjoy your blog. I nominated it for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog ALL THIS AND HEAVEN. Visit the post and it will tell you what to do. ( http://allthisandheaven.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html) Thanks for all your posts, I do enjoy reading them.
In Him, Shannon: http://allthisandheaven.blogspot.com/

Judy Dudich said...

I love German words!
Thanks for this award:)
I will get started on my reception post over the weekend!
Happy to be blogging with you!