Many thanks to Kristen at St. Monica's Bridge! She's given me, along w/ four other ladies, the following blog award!
Liebster is a German word which means “dearest” or “beloved”. It can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to upcoming bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers) in order to create new connections and bring attention to wonderful growing blogs.
· Add the award to your blog.
· Thank the giver with a link back to them.
· List your top five picks and let them know they’ve been given the award by leaving a comment on their blog.
· Encourage your followers to “spread the love” to the blogs that you’ve spotlighted.
So, now it's my turn to pass this award on to the following bloggers:
1) Colleen at Thoughts on Grace - Colleen is a wonderful wife, mother, & grandmother who shares her love of the Catholic Faith w/ her readers.
2) Judy at Benmakesten - Judy has been such a tremendous source of inspiration & encouragement to me over the past few years. She's a wife, mother of 10, & Grammy to 4.
3) JJ's Mom at Growing the Garcia Family - I "met" JJ's Mom through the weekly Small Successes. She's a wife & mother of two handsome young boys.
4) Sherry at Chocolate for Your Brain - Sherry hosts Small Successes each week, is a wife & mother of 10, & has an incredible way w/ words...whether it be a blog post or magazine article.
5) Momto5Boys at Celestial Academy - My dear sister! She's a wife & mother to five handsome boys. While she doesn't blog as often as I'd like her to (LOL), she shares some great stories of her family & homeschooling adventures.