Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Comments are Now Moderated

In the past couple of days, I have received at least five spam comments on my posts. I think I've found & deleted them, but please let me know if you see any more.

Because of this, I am now moderating my comments. Please don't let that deter you from commenting on my posts. I LOVE to read what my viewers have to say about my posts.

1 comments:

Neen said...

It has been a while since I visited. I have had to watch my comments for years. I got tired of links in japanese, they went to bad places.