Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Small Successes

Sherry, at Chocolate for Your Brain, hosts Small Successes each Thursday. Check it out to see others' successes & share your own. Recognizing the small things we accomplish each week helps us realize that even when it doesn't seem like it, we are getting things done!

1) Just this morning, I cleaned both sinks, counters, & mirrors in our upstairs bathrooms.

2) Cleared out more stuff in our living room to get ready for our new-to-us couch that my parents are giving to us. This included lots of dusting, vacuuming, & de-cluttering!

3) We got our income tax refunds a week sooner than expected. We had a pretty good budget idea of how to spend the money. I have managed to save us quite a bit already on some of those purchases, so we have extra money to put into savings!

3 comments:

Kristen @St Monica's Bridge said...

I think February is the month of clean bathrooms! Great successes!

JJ's Mom said...

Financial successes are always to be celebrated! My goal is to finalize all the tax paperwork this week so we can get ours filed. Congrats on a great week....

Sherry said...

What a week! Awesome all around!