Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Small Successes

Sherry, at Chocolate for Your Brain, hosts Small Successes each Thursday. Check it out to see others' successes & share your own. Recognizing the small things we accomplish each week helps us realize that even when it doesn't seem like it, we are getting things done!

1) Cleaned the munchkins' rooms, including switching beds around. The Princess is now in my old canopy bed, while The Archangel & The Saint are sharing the full size bed she used to have. All are very happy w/ the changes!

2) I started playing my flute again! My cousin is getting married Saturday & she's asked if I will play for her wedding. So, I've been practicing. I've really missed playing & hope I'll be able to play more often.

3) I got all except one item ordered for school next year. I decided to go w/ the A2 Curriculum.

3 comments:

JJ's Mom said...

#1 sounds like an immense amount of work! I'm super impressed. And school is already planned for next year...you know, if you need something to organize you're welcome to come visit my house....

Lauren said...

Happy Successful Thursday! I'm amazed that you can homeschool four children, read books, play the flute, and a host of other things. You must have a lot of energy. I'd love to be in your shoes.

Thanks for posting on my blog, it is definitely a thrill to know that people stop by to read and post a comment. I look forward to seeing what successes you achieve in the future!

Pax Christi,
Lauren

Judy Dudich said...

I used to play flute, also!!!
A2? Tell me more...not familiar with that.
Cleaning and tidying for the Lenten Season...great successes!