Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The munchkins voted between this background template & a quilted one. I really liked both & couldn't decide. So w/ their help, the snowmen won! I think they chose well, don't you?

Many blessings to all of my dear readers & their families. I hope you have a wonderful start to this new year. Thank you for the time you take to read my blog! I'm hoping to write more often this year.

God bless each of you!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Ooo, I love it!! But one day, we are going to have to move you over to Wordpress....and then have you buy your own domain. :D