Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Small Successes

Welcome to a New Year of Small Successes!

FaithButton

Danielle Bean says, "It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

Well, despite the stresses & frustrations I listed in yesterday's Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings, I have managed to be quite productive this week.

1) On Monday, I cleaned out the fridge, freezer, & pantry...and they are STILL looking good!

2) I've made good use of the bookshelves from my in-laws. (They recently moved & gave us a bunch of things.) One went to The Saint's toy corner in the living room, one went to our bedroom, & the other is going to The Princess' bedroom later today.

3) I finally loaded into the back of the van the six bags of clothing & toys to donate. They've been sitting at the bottom of our stairs for over a month!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for the donations! I'm still trying to get together the next batch myself. :)

Judy Dudich said...

You are one busy lady...I can see why your back hurts! Would you promise to take a rest and get off of your feet for ONE HOUR this week?
::smile::