Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Small Successes

FaithButton

Danielle Bean says, "It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1) Reorganized some of the living room after my in-laws gave us their entertainment center & a chair yesterday. (They're moving & downsizing.)

2) On Tuesday, all of us got out of the house at the exact time we planned! We are usually on time for things, but don't always manage to leave as planned, but for some reason everything fit together & we left at the time we said.

3) I reviewed my goals from 2010 to see how well I did. Surprisingly, I did better than expected. I did have a lot on my list, but I'd broken it down in easily manageable sections. Next up...reworking those things I didn't accomplish into a list of goals for 2011.

Can you believe that the next edition of these Small Successes will be in 2011? Thank you for sharing these successes w/ me each week.

Have a Blessed New Year...FULL of Small Successes!!

0 comments: