Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

If You Have a Two Year Old Boy,

(especially one w/ older brothers), ANYTHING BECOMES A GUN...no matter how hard you try to not let it happen!

*Legos
*a slice of bread
*the vacuum cleaner attachment
*their hands
*and yes, even the stirrups on the exam table at the doctors office!

(While waiting for the doctor to come in for The Prophet's well-child checkup, The Saint decided to pull out the stirrups & made blasting noises. HE. IS. A. BOY! What can I say?)

0 comments: