Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Small Successes

FaithButton

Danielle Bean says, "It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1) I decorated some boxes for the bookshelf in The Princess' bedroom: See Pictures Here

2) I've been getting up about 1/2 an hour earlier this week to spend some quiet time w/ the daily readings & mentally prepare for our school days.

3) I am "EMBRACING" the munchkins more...playing games w/ them, going outside in the snow w/ them, & just taking the time to listen when they want my attention.

3 comments:

JJ's Mom said...

Sounds like a great week. My husband and I actually worked out a system where he's getting up early with the kiddos (since I do the night shifts with the baby). I'm hoping once the baby is sleeping better I'll be able to use some of that time for daily readings and prayer.

Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge said...

Great job on all 3 especially #1. I've been dedicating myself to a Morning Offering each morning and it is definitely helping.

Samantha said...

Great job on all your successes this week! You remind me that I really should spend more time WITH my kids playing :)