Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

unPlanned by Abby Johnson

I am so excited to share this post w/ you, dear readers! Today, the book unPlanned by Abby Johnson is hitting the market. Have you heard of it? Abby was once a director of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Texas & in October 2009, left her job after taking part in an abortion.

From the book's description:

Unplanned is a heart-stopping personal drama of life-and-death encounters, a courtroom battle, and spiritual transformation that speaks hope and compassion into the political controversy that surrounds this issue. Telling Abby's story from both sides of the abortion clinic property line, this book is a must-read for anyone who cares about the life versus rights debate and helping women who face crisis pregnancies.
What an amazing story this woman has to share w/ us & I can't wait to read this book! The Catholic Company will have copies of unPlanned by Abby Johnson & your can order your copy today!

0 comments: