Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Day Twenty-Five - Something You Would Do if No One Stopped You or If You Knew You Wouldn't Fail

1) Stop ALL attacks against the sanctity of life (from conception to natural death)

2) Write a book

3) Deep clean our house from top to bottom & go on a super de-cluttering spree!

4) Provide the voice over for a princess in a Disney movie, including the singing

5) Take a Mediterranean or Alaskan cruise...better yet, I'll do both!

Yeah, I know it's kind of a varied list of things & in no particular order. I just brain-stormed these ideas & listed them as they came to me.

Want to join in this 30 Day Meme? You can get the complete list of daily topics HERE. Be sure to leave me a comment so I can read yours.

1 comments:

ViolinMama said...

I wanna cruise too!!!

Great answers! I'm loving this!