Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day Seventeen - Something I Want to be Remembered For

My answer to this question is something I struggle with, especially lately. Many years from now, I WANT my munchkins to remember that I was a kind yet firm, loving mother. The struggle for me lies in the fact that I have always had a very short temper. Between this summer's heat & humidity, not getting enough sleep, & other issues, it's been worse. I get angry very easily & tend to yell at the munchkins much more than I should be. Little things seem to bother me much more than they should. I've found that the days that are better are usually the days that I've spent more time in prayer. The munchkins notice a difference in my demeanor on those days. So, I know it's possible to turn things around...as long as I have faith, lean on Him, & ask for His help EVERY DAY!

Want to join in this 30 Day Meme? You can get the complete list of daily topics HERE. Be sure to leave me a comment so I can read yours.

1 comments:

ViolinMama said...

AMEN to this!!! I love this!