1) I'm thankful our first few days of school have gone well. We're easing back in w/ basic "housekeeping" items - fire safety, health, journals, & reading. So far, everyone has been cooperative!
2) I'm thankful for those little moments of schooling which pop up throughout the day. Before we even started this week, we had a couple of science & music lessons. The Prophet exclaimed one evening that he hydrated his berry from his Triple Berry Toasted Oats cereal. That led to a discussion on what dehydration is. A few nights later, while I was drinking a wine cooler, we talked about the tone as you blow across top of the bottle while there are different amounts of liquid inside. Music & science in one!
3) Does pre-thankfulness count? If so, I'm thankful that Casinodad & I are going away overnight in a few days while his mom stays w/ the munchkins.
4) I'm thankful for the 30 Day Meme that I just finished. I've grown quite a lot in my writing & am looking forward to more journal writing here on my blog. (Hope you readers don't mind!)
5) I'm thankful for my wonderful mother. She just celebrated her 65th birthday this weekend. She doesn't look it at all!