This past weekend, I went to Hocking Hills to spend time w/ five wonderful women in my life. I'm the youngest & the only one who is not a grandmother, but none of us mind. This was our 7th year & the best so far!
2) Ate lunch at a cute little diner...it looks like one of those old fashioned diners from the 50s & the food was incredible
3) Laughed A LOT!
4) Cried A LOT!
5) Prayed A LOT...together & alone
6) Ate way too much!
7) Watched a movie (w/ no interruptions!!!)
8) Took a walk around the house we were staying in
9) Learned & got addicted to Sudoku
10) Stayed up late at nights & slept in each morning