Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lovin' My Husband



Join us each week at Judy's blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings, to share how wonderful your husband is.

In this day & age, where so many women belittle, complain about, & just plain take their husbands for granted, Judy has created this wonderful meme. Each Tuesday, we celebrate our husbands by choosing three things we love about them. The hardest part of this meme? Narrowing it down to only three things!

1) Lovin' my hubby for making a difficult decision to return to his previous job. It was a slight pay cut, but the stress & impact on his health were not good for him & our family.

2) Lovin' my hubby for his faith & trust in God, even when things get difficult.

3) Lovin' my hubby for his recent interest in making desserts. I may gain a few pounds, but I'm more than willing to test any of his experiments!

1 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

You have a very wise man there.
God bless him in his new (old) ventures at work!
And YUM for desserts!