Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Small Successes

SMALL SUCCESSES HAS MOVED
Still hosted by Sherry of Chocolate for Your Brain, Small Successes can now be found at CatholicMom.com.
Here's the link. (But please don't forget about Sherry...she's an AWESOME writer w/ an incredible sense of humor & always has something great to read on her blog!)

Recognizing the small things we accomplish each week helps us realize that even when it doesn't seem like it, we are getting things done!

1) I taught The Prophet how to do laundry, per his request.

2) I did a bunch of yard work this week, including purchasing a flat of impatiens AND planted them on the same day.


3) I got out all the size 4 clothes for The Saint, washed them, & got them folded. Now to make room in his drawers for them! (Perhaps a success for next week?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these, especially the one about teaching someone to do laundry. That's major!

JJ's Mom said...

#1 is AWESOME! Can't beat that! And now that you have a laundry helper (?) maybe digging out, washing and folding the size 5 clothes next winter won't be as much of a chore. :)