Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday's Ten - My Girls' Weekend (2nd post today)

This past weekend, I went to Hocking Hills to spend time w/ five wonderful women in my life. I'm the youngest & the only one who is not a grandmother, but none of us mind. This was our 7th year & the best so far!

Ten Things I Did on My Girls' Weekend
1) Shopping...art, craft, & antique stores & an Amish market (I found several classic books to add to our family collection, a book of daily readings by Mother Theresa, & an autobiography of Maria von Trapp)

2) Ate lunch at a cute little diner...it looks like one of those old fashioned diners from the 50s & the food was incredible

3) Laughed A LOT!

4) Cried A LOT!

5) Prayed A LOT...together & alone

6) Ate way too much!

7) Watched a movie (w/ no interruptions!!!)

8) Took a walk around the house we were staying in

9) Learned & got addicted to Sudoku

10) Stayed up late at nights & slept in each morning

0 comments: