Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Angie's Challenge of the Month for March

February's Challenge was to try something new. I decided to give Pilates a try. I did like it, however, as I mentioned before, my back started to bother me again. I'm not totally giving up on it, but I am going to take it a little easier. (BTW - Congratulations to Angie's winner for February.)

So, now we are on to Angie's Challenge of the Month for March...a shortened version of the 40 Bags in 40 Days that has been going around the blogosphere the past few years during Lent. I was planning on doing this for Lent again this year, so I don't think starting a little early would hurt...especially w/ all the clutter in our home!