Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Monday, March 14, 2011

March Challenge Second Week Update

So, we've ALREADY finished the second week of March...my, how time is flying by! Here is what I accomplished for Angie's Challenge of the Month:

8) Boys' pant shelf in their closet - took out items that are too small or too short

9) Went through my binder of scrapbook ideas & cleared out stuff I won't use if & when I ever get back to scrapbooking

10) In just one section of the basement, I filled 1/2 of one bag w/ trash & 1/2 of one bag w/ recyclables.

11) I cleaned out both my Bible case & my makeup case

12) Tossed two pairs of 11 yo shoes (not shoes for an 11 yo, but shoes I've had & worn for 11 years!)

13) Recycled a bunch of misc. paper / cleaned out the kids' candy buckets / went through my CDs & DVDs

14) Gathered up four more items of clothing to donate

1 comments:

Angela said...

Very proud of you!! :D