Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog & Challenge of the Month Update

I'm here at HandyGramps & HelpfulGrammy's house to check my email & a couple other quick things. Once again, our computer has a virus & is in the shop for repairs! I'm thinking that God didn't like that I gave up just Facebook for Lent & felt that I should have given up more of the computer! I will say that I've spent more time in spiritual reading & w/ the family. Plus, by not popping over to the computer every so often, I've been able to get other stuff accomplished around the house. (Not to mention the kink in my neck & right shoulder from computer use has not been as bad!) Yes, Lord...I am listening & once we get the computer back, I will continue to limit my time.

I forgot to bring the list w/ me that I'm using to keep track of what I've gotten rid of in the last week for Angie's Challenge of the Month. While the past week wasn't as productive as the previous weeks, I did manage to get rid of something each day. Once we get our computer back, I will give a full update.

So, if you don't hear from me for a while, it's because the computer is still out of service.

0 comments: