Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Challenge of the Month Update

Well, I forgot to update for Angie's Challenge of the Month last week, but truthfully...there really wasn't much to update!

I did great the first week, but as the second week came around, I got behind...first due to colds/sinus infections in our family (YES, AGAIN!) Then, my back started acting up again. I always have pain in my lower back, but the more I exercise, the worse it seems to feel. I thought Pilates would help & I still haven't given up hope, I just need to back off (yes, pun is intended!) a bit.

So, I think I'm going to change my goals a bit & for the next two weeks aim for four 10 minute sessions of Pilates per week. After those two weeks, I'll re-assess.

Have a wonderful week, my dear blogging friends!

0 comments: