Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Saint Said... (2nd post today)


The other day, we were sitting at the dinner table. I'm not sure, but I think we were talking about Lent. The Saint piped up & said, "Jesus, die on cross." I told him that was right & that Jesus died to save us. He adamantly said, "No..save ME!"

Soooooo...if a 2 1/2 year old knows that Jesus is his Savior, what's holding back the rest of the world?

1 comments:

ViolinMama said...

AMEN! I have no idea.....

Hugs!!!! Much love!