Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Monday, March 7, 2011

March Challenge First Week Update

I am off to a great start for Angie's Challenge of the Month for March. So far, these are the things I've cleaned out each day:

1- drawers & cabinet for our downstairs bathroom

2- linen closet & drawers in our master bath

3- phone book & catalog cabinet (Can you believe I had a phone book from 2008 & catalogs from 2009?); I also cleaned out my purse.

4- gathered up a garbage bag of clothes, toys, & videos to donate

5- tossed some bubble baths (Our tub has been out of service for several years & most of the bubble baths were quite old. Don't worry...we're not carrying out several years' worth of stink! We still have a functioning shower!)

6- tossed some old medications (I usually do this several times a year anyway.)

7- two kitchen drawers

I figure that if I just do a little bit each day, it won't seem so overwhelming to me. A drawer here, a cabinet there...it will all add up to a great deal of de-cluttering!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can you come to my house and clean out my closets on the first floor??? :) :)

Maria said...

Sure Lynn, I'll be there as soon as I our house is in perfect order. How does about 2:30pm, March 8, 2025 sound to you? LOL!

Angela said...

Woot woot - you go girl! Remember, it only has to be one item per day, so anything beyond that is gravy. :D