Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Small Successes

Small Successes can now be found over at Sherry's blog, Chocolate for Your Brain.

1) Vegetable garden is planted...squash, tomatoes, peppers, green beans, carrots, & pickling cucumbers. I may still add another pepper plant or two & will plant watermelon seeds in another area, but the majority is planted.

2) We finally bought two new bathroom faucets & two new toilet seats to replace those that desperately need it.

3) I have all the school books needed for The Prophet & The Princess for next year. And, I registered The Archangel for Connections Academy online school.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah on the garden - we still haven't bought one plant. We do have romaine & carrots re-growing. So maybe that is a success???

Has this bad weather missed you? I just hate that our county sounds an alarm for Thunderstorm warnings and they have been going off in the middle of the night freaking everyone out.

RealMom4Life said...

Great list! We are without a garden this year due to a relandscaping project we haven't finished yet. But your post inspired to do a bit of container gardenging if nothing else!

Mary said...

Hi, I tagged you in a blogging meme today. I hope you'll play along! I look forward to seeing what you say!

Mary

Sherry said...

Love it on the garden!

Anonymous said...

Your garden sounds wonderful. Wish I could grow anything out here in the desert, but alas, the sun dries everything up.

ViolinMama said...

We are hoping for our garden to get done (us to get to it lol) too. So, good for you!!!

We have the Connections Academy too. I looked into it after your comment, but it's existence is in jeopardy with a state Supreme Court decision. The program we chose is the highest rate for our state though (how funny we are opposites!) and is safe from the decision. I'm bummed, because you really peaked my interest in Connections!

Love ya girl! You always impress me!

(I love it...my verification word is "maria")