Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Small Successes

FaithButton

Danielle Bean says, "It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1) I got all of my flowers & bushes planted w/in only one day of purchasing them! Usually they sit on the porch for at least a week.

2) I finally ordered our school books for next year. I saved a good amount of money because I think we're going w/ an online school for The Archangel next year.

3) With all of our running around for appointments this week, I surprised the munchkins w/ slushies from Sonic one afternoon. Their drinks are 1/2 price from 2-4pm every day, so the small slushies were only 50 cents each. I even got myself one...blue coconut flavored...MMMMMM!!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Darn you, now I have to go get a Sonic shake.

Unknown said...

Sonic at Happy Hour is awesome!!!!

ViolinMama said...

Hey - I am SO behind on blogging and reading! How are you my FRIEND?

I noticed you are "sending" Archangel to an online school. I'm thinking about the same for us. I just posted about it on the homeschool blog. I wonder if it is the same thing?

Praying for you always...I need to keep reading and get caught up on you!!