Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook





Peggy hosts this each meme each week & you can read other Daybook's HERE.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...more rain

I am thinking...of a bunch of stuff & if I listed it all here, you'd probably be asleep very soon!

I am thankful for...the wonderful weekend I just had w/ my girlfriends in Hocking Hills.

From the learning rooms...winding down our school year. The Princess is done w/ her math for the year & the boys will be done w/ several of their subjects by the end of this week. I just got their end of the year testing booklets from Seton today & plan to administer them next week.

From the kitchen...chicken nuggets & fries for the munchkins. I'm eating egg salad & fresh veggies w/ HandyGrammy's dill dip.

I am wearing...gray casual pants, a black short-sleeved top, & yep, still barefoot.

I am creating...a plan for the rest of the school year. I think I'm looking forward to the end just as much as the munchkins are.

I am going...to go to bed early tonight. Of course, every time I plan to do that, one of the munchkins decides that they don't want to sleep.

I am reading...Coast Road by Barbara Delinsky, Beyond the Birds and the Bees by Gregory Popcak, & The Imitation of Christ,

I am hoping...that my appointment for the test on my back goes well on Friday.

I am hearing...the munchkins acting very obnoxious right now. Why do they always do that at meal times?

Around the house...semi messes & clutter spots, but not horrible!

One of my favorite things...100 year old Victorian homes rented to six women who want a weekend away to laugh, cry, eat, pray, & relax! We definitely did a lot of all those things!

A few plans for the rest of the week...First Communion meeting w/ our deacon for The Archangel, speech therapy for The Archangel, my small church community's gathering, & my facet joint test for my back

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Actually, instead of a photo, click on this link to take you to Barton Meadows on Facebook. This is the house I stayed in this weekend. Isn't it beautiful?

0 comments: