Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall Family Fun 2010 - Part One

Well, I guess I'm slacking a bit in the photo department! I promised photos of our Fall family vacation, but haven't posted them yet. I wanted to post photos of our trip to Wright Patterson Air Force Museum in Dayton & haven't done that yet. And now, here it is, the second day of November & I haven't posted Halloween photos yet. So how about a Fall photo edition for my blog, highlighting the fun times? Part Two will have photos from our trip.

The Air Force Museum doesn't have great lighting, so most of the inside pictures are very dark. The following ones are some of the hands-on activities that the munchkins really loved

The Princess, manning the "out-of-order" control panel game.

Astronaut Prophet

This was a simulator to help show how the propeller blades of a helicopter work w/ the air. The Saint just liked to jiggle the handle.

Astronaut Archangel

No matter how many planes he saw, The Saint couldn't get enough of the sticks he found outside. They made perfect light sabers for him! (Yes, The Archangel is wearing part of his Halloween costume from last year...Mario!)

********************

And speaking of Halloween...here are some of our photos from this year:

Isn't it great when the little ones can wear the same costume several years in a row? The Saint was a bee last year, but I think he got much cuter this year!


Nothing beats the traditional bed-sheet ghost. (BTW - That's The Prophet, in case you were wondering!)

Indiana Archangel! (Much cuter than Harrison Ford, in my book!)

After The Princess received her rose from St. Therese on her feast day (SEE HERE if you missed the post), she decided that she wanted to be St. Therese for Halloween. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull off the costume, but every time I turned around, another piece of it presented itself to me. She was so pleased w/ her costume & got a lot of compliments.

1 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable!!!!!!
I LOVE the one of you and the kids together! XO