Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Small Successes

FaithButton

Danielle Bean says, "It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1) With a little of the boys' help, I cleaned their room & moved a few things around. It really looks great now!

2) On Monday, I joined many Christians worldwide to fast & pray for Christians in Iraq. I only ate three meals that day & each time I started to feel hungry, I offered another prayer.

3) I successfully made a four-layer round cake for The Prophet's birthday today. I'll do a birthday post in the next few days w/ photos!

Happy Thanksgiving to All!
May God Bless You Abundantly!

0 comments: