Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Personal Care - For Ladies Only!

(FYI - This post is all in good fun! I apologize in advance if this offends anyone, but I couldn't resist posting this!)

Ladies,
When you choose your feminine care products, what prompts you to make your purchase?

Is it the brand that you love & trust?

Is it the cost?

Is it because of the absorbency?

Or is it because of the "Shimmering" plastic applicator?


Yeah, I thought so...I'd go for the shimmering too...LOL! (And don't you love how my camera caught that nice little glare too? Kind of enhances the shimmering aspect!)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hahaha! Just can't resist that shimmer, couldn't use a tampon without it.

ViolinMama said...

HAHAHAHAHHA!! I love this...so funny!! I love this sweetie! Sorry I'm not a good commenter these days, but I'm aiming to be!! Much love to you!