(It seems like we've had a bunch of places to go today & it's not even lunch time yet!)
2) Tim Hortons - The Archangel had to fast for his blood work & he really did not want to have it done, so I did what any "sensible" parent would do...I bribed him!
3) Our Credit Union - both older boys NEED new shoes, so I took some money from their savings accounts
4) Walmart - Unfortunately, this is the only store where I've been able to find shoes for the boys that both fit & aren't expensive.
5) Discount Tire Company - I needed to get our air pressure checked. The tire sensors in our van keep going back & forth between one & three tires needing air.
6) Half Price Books - The five year old boy we chose for our church's Giving Tree wants books.
7) Giant Eagle - Dropped off The Archangel's prescription
8) Church - Family Christmas Choir practice is this evening
9) Home - It's always nice to get home, esp. after running a bunch of errands.
10) Bed - After all this running around today, I will definitely be ready for bed tonight!