Well, The Prophet chose yesterday's journal exercise, so for today I asked The Archangel to choose something for me. Because it is Tuesday's Ten, he chose...
(This is a lot tougher than I thought it would be!)
2. Peace in our family
3. Some new shoes (or to make it easier on the gift giver, gift cards to a shoe store)...I don't need a lot & I don't have a shoe obsession, I'd just like to have a couple comfortable, nice-looking pairs of shoes.
4. New kitchen appliances...ours are the originals from this house (we've been here 10 years & it was built in 1997). They still work, but probably not for much longer.
5. A new couch...ours is old, uncomfortable, & falling apart
6. A good night's rest...I really do not sleep well anymore, even though The Saint is finally starting to sleep through most nights. A full night's, decent rest would be wonderful!
7. A house a bit further out in the country w/ a little bit of land
8. Extra time in my day (and that I'm not too tired to use it wisely)
9. For peace of mind in helping The Archangel w/ his issues
10. For a long family vacation to DC/Williamsburg/the beach