In honor of Trick or Treat last night & All Saints' Day today, this issue of "Tuesday's Ten" includes two lists...some of my favorite candy & saints! But first, let me introduce you to St. Bernadette, the Angry Red Bird, the Angry Blue Birds, & the King Pig!
My Ten Favorite Types of Candy
(No particular order, except for Reese's PB Cups being my ultimate favorite!)
2) Kit Kats (same here, don't go changing them up...keep the original)
4) Zero Bars
5) Gummy Bears
6) Mary Jane's Peanut Butter Kisses (you know, those taffy-like peanut butter candies wrapped in orange & black wrappers?)
9) Whoppers (I prefer to let them melt away in my mouth.)
There are SO many to choose from & this list is in no way complete!
(in no particular order)
1) St. Gianna Beretta Molla (Even when faced w/ a life threatening tumor, she refused to have surgery because it would kill her unborn child.)
2) St. Maria Goretti (I was given a relic of hers several years ago.)
3) St. Catherine of Siena (My confirmation saint)
4) St. Therese of Lisieux
5) St. Dymphna (With all of The Archangel's issues, I've recently discovered this saint of mental illnesses & disorders, adding prayers for her intercession for our family.)
6) St. Francis of Assisi
7) St. Bernadette (Even a young peasant girl can do great things!)
8) St. Cecilia (I wish I had known of her when I was a music student in college...although, she may not have been able to handle the amount of prayers I would have sent her way!)
9) St. Anthony (Lost something? Ask for his intercession!)
10) St. Faustina Kowalska (She brought us, w/ our Lord's help, the Divine Mercy devotion.)
Who are some of YOUR favorite saints?