Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Small Successes

FaithButton

Danielle Bean says, "It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1) Yesterday I was quite the little homemaker! I made a new batch of baby wipes, another batch of crock-pot applesauce, chip dip & a few dozen chocolate chip cookies to share w/ friends who came over, AND kept the downstairs straightened up! GO ME!

2) I rearranged the living room furniture so that the munchkins wouldn't argue over who sits closer to the TV. Now the couch is even & they each sit the same distance away!

3) I rearranged The Princess' room when she asked me to do it.

Care to share your successes? Check out Faith and Family Live every Thursday for this great exercise in celebrating those small things that make a big difference in our lives!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Very successful week! Love it when I can spend an entire day baking and etc. it always makes me feel so productive.

Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge said...

Cookies, that's a success no matter what else happens! I think those are HUGE successes!

Farmer's City Wife said...

LOL! I love #2. It sounds like something my siblings and I would have squabbled about. Yay for being a great mom and nipping that one in the bud :).

Congrats Super Homemaker! What an awesome week!

Tori said...

Way to be productive! And yay for home-made baby wipes!

Hannah said...

Gosh you ARE a super homemaker!! Go you!