1) I'm thankful for a very cuddly toddler. I love having The Saint wrap his arms tightly around my neck & smother my face w/ his sweet (& wet!) kisses...as I do the same to him.
2) I'm thankful for a great trip to the zoo yesterday w/ the family. Casinodad took a vacation day, so we took the munchkins. The weather was great...slightly warm w/ a very nice breeze. Thanks also for our zoo membership (& a tax refund that helped us purchase it), otherwise we'd never be able to afford frequent trips this year w/ the munchkins.
3) I'm thankful that my dear friend, Lawgirl, was able to meet us at the zoo & spend some time w/ us. The munchkins really enjoy spending time w/ her (as do Casinodad & me!)
4) I'm thankful for a wonderful Mass on Easter Sunday...a great homily by one of our deacons, uplifting music, my parents were able to join us at our church, & The Saint actually was able to stay in the church for most of the time!
5) I'm thankful for a beautiful Easter Sunday overall. The weather was great & we spent an enjoyable afternoon at my parents' house w/ my sister & her family there too.
I wish all of you a blessed Easter season.