Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things Fridays!


Join Us for Kids say the Darndest things

A couple weeks ago, Lucy at Mystical Rose Design invited me to join this new meme of hers. I don't think you need any explanation as to what this meme will be about, do you? What a great idea &, w/ four munchkins, I have plenty of quips & quotes from them! So here goes my first installation of...

"KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS FRIDAYS!"

A couple Sundays ago, The Princess was keeping me company while I was getting dressed for church. As I pulled on my panty hose, she noticed the big hole at the top & asked me about it. I told her that I snagged them the first time I wore them, but, because it was at the top, it would be covered by my clothes. Innocently, batting her beautiful brown eyes, she responded, "I know what happened, Mommy. Your bottom is too big!"

4 comments:

Lawgirl said...

That's hilarious!

Gardenia said...

at least she didn't say it in a crowded room ! it is truly hilarious what kids will say.

Lucy said...

Only a kid can get away with saying something like that! :D

Thanks for joining in, and come back next week with more stories. I'd love to read them. :)

In Christ,
Lucy
www.mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com

ChrisV said...

Ouch! I hope you told her the stockings were to blame for being too small and the rip had nothing whatsoever to do with you!
Cute story. Have a great weekend.