Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things


Join Us for Kids say the Darndest things


Oops! I goofed slightly last week. I should have included The Prophet for the Hail Mary comment, too. I forgot that he also said "Play with us sinners." Maybe it was something in the way we were teaching the boys...

Here's another from The Prophet:
When he was five years old, he was sitting at the table w/ a baked potato. He took his fork & put it into one end of the potato, held it up, & said, "Look, it's a punch lifter." After a few seconds, I realized that he meant it was a punch "ladle."

Click the link above to join Mystical Rose Design for more.


5 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

That's adorable:)

Neen said...

I love how the five year old talks.

Gardenia said...

hilarious. it sure helps to write these things down so we can rememebr them years later. you've got a good memory!

Lucy said...

Kids always see funny things in their food don't they? Our heads are too full of taxes, the media onslaught, disciplining the kids, etc...until they jolt us out of it with the silly things right in front of us. Got to keep them around for comic relief!

Always love your stories, come back again! :)

In Christ,
Lucy
www.mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com

Heather said...

So sweet!