Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Small Successes


"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1) I ironed all of my clothes that were hanging in the basement (some that have been down there for a LONG time!), then took them upstairs to my closet.

2) I taught The Saint how to go down the stairs. He sits & slides down each step on his bottom.

3) For The Archangel's birthday, I made the Shark Attack cupcakes from the Hello Cupcake cookbook. Whatcha Think?





Your turn. Share your successes & check out more at Faith and Family Live.

4 comments:

majellamom said...

Very cute cupcakes!

Farmer's City Wife said...

Love the cupcakes :D. You've got some mad skillz.

Great week!

Unknown said...

Those cupcakes ROCK!! Job well done Mom. The ironing success is just as HUGE! What a great week!
Blessings and Grace...

Judy Dudich said...

OH MY GOSH I AM SOOOO IMPRESSED WITH THOSE CUPCAKES!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT JOB!!!!!!!
And super-great on all of that ironing...NOT one of my favorite things, ironing...
It's SO sweet to watch when they do the bumpity bump down the stairs for the first time!
Thanks for sharing your AWESOME successes!