Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Small Successes


"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."


1) Yesterday I made up a new batch of laundry detergent.

2) After making the detergent, I did four full loads of the munchkins' clothes. Yes, I was a "little" behind. (Don't tell me that's never happened to you!!) Oh, I also washed a handful of Lego mini-figures that The Archangel had left in his pocket. Don't worry, they survived!

3) I got our new computer up & running, w/ the exception of our printer. I think we need a new one.

So, how are things in your neck of the woods? Share your successes & check out more at Faith and Family Live.



3 comments:

Bondfam said...

I still haven't made my detergent yet. My wonderful mother-in-law keeps giving me some! But, I'm not complaining!!!

Legos....yup...I've seen many of those go through our laundry cycles. Some of them even like to come back for more!!! Apparently, the gameboy games were jealous, so they thought they'd try to sneak in. Miraculously, they survived as well!!! Go Nintendo!!!

Farmer's City Wife said...

Sheesh... I just spent a small fortune on laundry detergent (but hopefully it'll last a year). How do you make yours? I'm more than a little intrigued.

Blessings on a great week!

Melissa said...

I've had times where I've gotten so far behind in laundry ( this last week!) that I can do 4 loads of laundry for few says in a row to catch up.