Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

Welcome to another edition of my Small Successes. I'll have to say that, despite another round of colds going through our house right now, I was able to accomplish a couple big tasks that I've been wanting to do for a while.

1) In continuing Spring Cleaning around here, I actually made the basement worse for a while so that I could rearrange a few things. I got The Prophet's Legos taken out of the living room & gave him a corner of the basement for them. We have large foam puzzle pieces that fit together on the floor, so I used four of those for him. There was a tall wooden shelf in that corner that we have never moved in the almost nine years we've lived here (it was there from the previous owners). I cleared it off, cleaned it, & moved it to another part of the wall.

2) Since we now have his Legos out of the living room & because The Saint has begun to crawl this week, I rearranged the living room yesterday. It's now a lot more open & he has plenty of room move about. Plus, we don't have to worry about him finding Legos to put in his mouth.

3) I have the books picked out for next year's school. Plus, I have ordered &/or received almost 3/4 of them.

Share your successes & see others at www.faithandfamilylive.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've been fighting colds! You've still managed to accomplish quite a lot! Thanks for sharing...