Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

This has been great for me! I'm trying to look at my days in a more positive light & am finding many things to put in this weekly post.

1) I made homemade baby food for The Saint. Why did it take me until the 4th child to discover how easy this is? He loved the applesauce & the pears. Next up - bananas!

2) Continuing w/ the spring cleaning, I did The Princess's room & it only took Mon. & Tues. to do it. Her bed frame & headboard have been in the basement for a while. So, in clearing out the basement last week & wanting to make her room look a bit more like a bedroom, I put her bed together Tues. She loves it & couldn't wait to show Daddy when he got home from work.

3) I went grocery shopping at Aldi yesterday. Not a success alone, but it was a big trip & I did it w/ all four munchkins about 1/2 an hour before lunch (not very smart, right!) Anyway, they were really good this time around. I'm sure the bribe of buying Lunchables for them didn't hurt matters any!

4) Yes, I know it's only supposed to be three, but I thought of another anyway - On Friday, the first really nice day in quite a while, I did not freak out when The Archangel fell & cut his chin on his scooter. We ended up at Urgent Care & just enough of a gash to need two stitches. It took two nurses & me to hold him down for the numbing shot. Why did it have to be the most sensitive of our munchkins?!?

What are your successes? Share them & see others at http://www.faithandfamilylive.com/. Have a blessed week full of many Small Successes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I actually miss making baby food!!

Sorry about your munchkins boo-boo...hope the pain's not so bad now...

Bondfam said...

How's he doing now? Next time take him where they have the numbing gel! So much easier! We took Rocket to Children's and when he was done, he even got a popsicle!