Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

It's that time again. Here are my Small Successes from this past week.

1) The Princess turned four on Sat. (I'll post more details about her birthday at a later date.) I had my last day of work on Sat. so we had her family party on Sun. evening. It was a success & our house actually looked nice for visitors. (No small feat considering that our house has been looking like it's been through several tornados!) The Small Success in this is that we've been managing to keep it looking decent - not perfect, but presentable in case an unexpected visitor stops by!

2) I created a spring cleaning schedule. Each week, from now until the end of April, has a room of the house for us to focus on. With the exception of this week being the basement, we'll be working from top to bottom, deep cleaning & majorly decluttering. (The basement is this week so that we can get The Prophet's Legos down there. The Saint is getting more mobile & we don't want him getting any small parts in his hands & mouth.)

3) I have been sticking w/ my Lenten sacrifice of staying away from blogs, including mine, other than these Small Successes & posting my March bulletin reflections on Sundays. I've also been checking my email less frequently. I really don't need to check it each time I walk by the computer. It's amazing how much I can get done if I'm not chained to the computer!

So, what have you been successful about this past week? Share & check our others at www.faithandfamilylive.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how much time we gain when we stay away from the computer? I'm only posting on Mondays and Thursdays...it makes a difference!

Congrats on your small successes!