Unless otherwise specified, all writing here on my blog is my own original work. If you refer to something I've written here, please be sure to give me proper credit.

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED: Please don't let that deter you from commenting, though. I LOVE to read your thoughts! I only ask that you keep it clean & respectful.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Please Hold...

Casionodad took a personal day on Mon. It was nice to have him home. I decided to do a little running around to catch up on some things that usually take longer w/ all four munchkins in tow.

I took The Archangel w/ me. I thought it would be nice to spend some time alone w/ him & take him to lunch. I told him we'd go to a restaurant of his choice as long as it wasn't too expensive. He was to check out places we passed to see what sounded good to him. We passed a Popeye's Chicken & he asked what it was. I told him it was similar to KFC & that he would probably like it if he wanted to choose it. He still wasn't totally sure what he wanted, so he said, "I'll hold on to that." We passed a few more restaurants that sounded good to him, so he said he'd hold onto those too. I guess that was his way of saying that he'd keep that in mind!

We finally ended up going to Skyline. He was so cute. He kept telling me how much he liked spending time w/ me & how good his hot chocolate was & how good his hot dog was & just kept going on & on. All in all, we had a pleasant time together. He helped me shop & carry the bags. It never ceases to amaze me how different the munchkins are when they have Mommy or Daddy all to themselves. I definitely need to do this more often!

0 comments: